Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Helen -Atlantic Hot Air Balloon Race

Helen - Atlantic Hot Air Balloon Race is coming up fast. You can still be in Helen in time to witness the marvelous balloons as they prepare for lift off! There are cabins to rent if you are a first time visitor, however if you have been here before you might want to think about purchasing a vacation home. Just let me know if you need assistance in this area. I am happy to help. Flynn Gentry-Taylor, Realtor, ABR,CRS,GRI, Keller Williams Lanier Partners serving Helen, Cleveland and Sautee in White County, GA, a perfect retirement/vacation/second home mecca in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Also serving Clarkesville, Cornelia, Demorest, Mt. Airy in Habersham County, GA. I can help you with Lake properties on Lake Burton and Lake Rabun in Rabun County, GA also. Enjoy the fun at Swiss Alpine Helen's Balloon Race in June of 2008. Visit my website www.FlynnTaylor.com to see all available listings in this area. (If you are flying in we also have two airstrips available to you, on in White Co., and one in Habersham Co. You can email me at Flynn@FlynnTaylor.com or call me at 705 839 8841